Our apartment move out cleanings are extremely thorough and designed to prepare your apartment for a new tenant. Apartments can gather years of dust and grime and we can help with the dirty work! From top to bottom, we’ll clean and sanitize and give you a stress-free goodbye to your old home.
When you vacate your house or apartment, cleanliness can determine whether or not your security deposit is returned. This could mean a few thousand dollars — money that could go toward making your new place feel like home — making our professional cleaning services well-worth the cost!
Our rates are competitive, and a clean living space left behind means a good recommendation from your landlord.
So what does an apartment move out cleaning include?
- All flooring is swept, mopped or vacuumed
- All window sills and window ledges are wiped down, cleaned and disinfected
- All cobwebs are removed
- All toilets, sinks, counters, tubs, and showers are thoroughly wiped down, cleaned and disinfected
- All mirrors, fixtures, and chrome are dusted, cleaned and shined
- All kitchen surfaces are wiped down, cleaned and disinfected
- We will wipe down, clean and disinfect your refrigerator inside and out
- We will wipe down, clean and disinfect your range or stovetop
- We will wipe down, clean and disinfect your oven inside and out
- We will wipe down, clean and disinfect your microwave inside and out
- We will dust, clean and disinfect your pantry and all cabinetry inside and out
- We will hand wipe, clean and disinfect all shelves
- All trash cans/waste baskets are emptied and washed
- We will hand wipe, clean and disinfect all light fixtures (fixtures are washed in place & not removed)
- We will hand wipe, clean and disinfect all ceiling fan blades
- We will hand wipe, clean and disinfect all light switch plates
- We will hand wipe, clean and disinfect all the doors, cabinet fronts, door frames, trim and chair rails
- We will hand wipe, clean and disinfect all baseboards and vacuum along the edges of the carpet
- We will vacuum all the blinds, shutters and lower intake vents (in some cases, blinds will need to be ultrasonically cleaned by a professional blind cleaner)
- We will scoop out ashes from your fireplace (optional)
- We sweep the entryway to your home
What does this service not include?
- Hauling off junk / electronics / furniture
- Removing large amounts of trash [efn_note]But don’t worry! If you have excessive amounts of trash, we can give you a quote for this additional service.[/efn_note]
- Exterior windows
- Steam cleaning or shampooing of carpets
- Animal waste
- Mold removal
- Rust removal / Rust cleaning
- Industrial cleaning
- Moving / Lifting heavy items
- Surfaces above arm’s reach
- High ceiling fans
Please note the following:
- Due to the nature of some paints, we do not clean/wash walls unless specifically requested and with your understanding that we are not responsible for any damage.
- If you wish for us to clean behind or underneath an appliance, please move the appliance before our scheduled arrival.
- We are not equipped to haul-off junk or remove large amounts of trash. If needed, we can refer you to a junk removal service.
While i’ve got you…
Since it seems that you’re moving out…you must be moving in somewhere else! If so, consider our move in cleaning service as part of your relocation plans. Boardwalk also specializes in move in house cleanings and one-time or recurring maid services and we’re waiting by the phone, ready to take your call.
Detailed move in cleaning services include everything in a routine house cleaning and then some! This is perfect for making your newly acquired home , sparkling clean, healthy and ready to move in, just the way you’d want.
If you have additional questions about our apartment move out cleaning service, please feel free to reach out to us at (512) 258-4798