Are you dreading what your cluttered house might look like to your new house cleaner in Austin, TX? You probably don’t want to waste an hour or two moving all of the clutter around while they do their thing! Where will you even start?
The good news is that there are some easy steps you can take to declutter, a little bit at a time. Don’t rush yourself, and after all is said and done, you’ll be happier with the results. Using these suggestions, you may simplify your house and restore your personal space before your house cleaner in Austin, TX arrives. Want to know how you can start getting organized before the pros from The Boardwalk Cleaning Co. arrive?
Here are 10 easy steps to declutter your home:
- Schedule a block of time to focus on decluttering
- Keep only what you’ve used in the last year
- Get rid of duplicate items
- Create a designated spot for items you want to keep
- Utilize your furniture storage
- Label every item
- Cut back on paper clutter by digitizing your keepsakes
- Never forget that if it looks like rubbish, feels like crap, and no one knows what to do with it, it’s garbage.
- Adopt a policy of putting items back where they came from after you use them and have your household members follow this policy!
- Plan another decluttering session in 3 months. Repeat.
If you want to hire the best House Cleaner in Austin, TX, please read our awesome reviews from real people and then call us at 512-258-4798.
Remember that decluttering your home for a house cleaning session with Austin’s experts will make your home sparkle again!