✅ We’re “essential” and we remain open.
Stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic with Boardwalk Cleaning’s professional disinfection and sanitization services. Protect your business and customers with our effective and thorough cleaning methods.
A Stay At Home Order of Control was issued by Mayor Steve Adler and Judge Sarah Eckhardt, effective March 24, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. The Order requires residents to stay at home, except for essential activities and essential businesses, to prevent further spread of COVID-19.
Per County Judge Order No. 20200324-007, we are deemed essential and we will remain open to serve the residents of Austin, Texas.
ix. Critical Trades. Plumbers, electricians, exterminators, pool cleaners, and other service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, essential activities, Essential Businesses, Essential Government Functions, or Critical Infrastructure, including but not limited to utilities such as electricity, gas, water and wastewater, and other public works;
We want you to know that we are armed with a hospital-grade disinfectant and virucide and have strict procedures for your safety and peace of mind. Our professionals cleaners and office staff have been zealous in adhering to the Covid-19 Policies that we’ve implemented. They know their health and the health of their family depends upon it!
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Policies
- All maids will wear gloves when cleaning your home.
- We will continue to make beds, but ask that you strip the bed and remove the linen if you want us to put on fresh linen.
- We will use a hospital-grade disinfectant on all surfaces we typically clean throughout your home. (Counter tops, bathroom surfaces, door knobs, light switches, refrigerator handle, etc.) Be aware that when disinfecting surfaces the disinfectant needs to sit wet on the surface to work properly. You may notice us using more cleaner than normal and not drying surfaces.
- We will use a hospital-grade disinfectant to clean your floors unless you request we use the standard cleaner. Our disinfectant is a neutral pH and safe for all floor surfaces.
- If you prefer we use your vacuum, just let us know.
- We ask that our maids be given 6 feet of social space while cleaning.
- We will under no circumstance allow any employee that is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has a sick family member come to work. In this event we will send a substitutes and will do our best to let you know to expect a different team.
What We Ask of You
- Let us know what you need.
- Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Please pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
Thank you for giving us a chance to help! May you and your family stay safe during these times.
The team at The Boardwalk Cleaning Co.