At the Boardwalk Cleaning Co., we strive to make your life easier and your home healthier and will continue to do that during this crisis.
More than ever, keeping your home clean and disinfecting surfaces is of utmost importance.
We want you to know that we are armed with a hospital-grade disinfectant and virucide and have strict procedures for your safety and peace of mind.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Policies
- All maids will wear gloves when cleaning your home.
- We will continue to make beds, but ask that you strip the bed and remove the linen if you want us to put on fresh linen.
- We will use a hospital-grade disinfectant on all surfaces we typically clean throughout your home. (Counter tops, bathroom surfaces, door knobs, light switches, refrigerator handle, etc.) Be aware that when disinfecting surfaces the disinfectant needs to sit wet on the surface to work properly. You may notice us using more cleaner than normal and not drying surfaces.
- We will use a hospital-grade disinfectant to clean your floors unless you request we use the standard cleaner. Our disinfectant is a neutral pH and safe for all floor surfaces.
- If you prefer we use your vacuum, just let us know.
- We ask that our maids be given 6 feet of social space while cleaning.
- We will under no circumstance allow any employee that is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has a sick family member come to work. In this event we will send a substitutes and will do our best to let you know to expect a different team.
What We Ask of You
- Let us know what you need.
- Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Please pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
Please feel free to reach out to the office at (512) 258-4798 if you have any questions or concerns.