Questions to ask BEFORE Hiring a Maid Service
If you still need to know anything else, contact the experts at Boardwalk today!
Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars by over 400 clients
Let’s Team Up For A Healthy Home
The health and welfare of our customers and our employees is always a top priority. As such, we'd like to share with you the precautions that the Boardwalk Cleaning Co. has implemented to help keep you (our clients) and our employees safe and healthy this and every season!
* We will under no circumstance allow any employee that is sick, has any flu-like symptoms or who has a sick family member come to work.
* All interior surfaces of the teams’ cars are disinfected each evening.
* All cleaning cloths are switched out between homes and thoroughly laundered each night.
* Our vacuums and vacuum attachments, cleaning tools, and buckets are disinfected between homes and each night.
* Cleaning technicians will wash their hands prior to entering your home. They will also wash their hands once in your home, and wash hands prior to leaving your home.
* Our offices are following proper guidelines on workplace preparedness and employee safety, including ensuring a clean and hygienic workplace.
As with the flu season, we will disinfect throughout your home.
* Our technicians use a hospital grade disinfectant and virucide cleaner to sanitize often touched surfaces in your home like door knobs, light switches, refrigerator handles, drawers and cabinet pulls, etc.
* Lastly, we request that you cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for the flu or coronavirus. We will waive all cancellation fees related to you or family members being sick.
* We want to assure you all that we are taking all the necessary precautions. We'd rather be proactive and have nothing happen than to risk anyone's wellness by not being prepared.
👍 Please feel free to reach out to the office at (512) 647-2068 if you have any questions or concerns.
These are the most frequently asked questions that we get. Let us know if you need to know anything else!
Here are our hours of operation. We look forward to hearing from you.
- We are open Monday – Friday from 8 am – 6 pm CST.
- On Saturdays, our office staff works from 8am - 12pm and our maids teams are hard at work from 8am - 6pm.
- We are closed on Sunday.
What to Expect
Here are some handy guidelines for your upcoming maid service visit.
The ideal cleaning situation is when no one is home. Since this is not always possible, please eliminate as many distractions as possible so that your maid team can work uninterrupted.
We recommend that you schedule your cleaning day when there will be fewer people at home. Please secure pets and keep children in another area as we work with equipment and products that may not be safe for pets or children.
Terms of Service
By contracting our service, you agree to the following terms of service.
Did we miss a spot? Our services have a 24-Hour Warranty! If we don't clean something to your satisfaction, contact us within 24-Hours of your service and we will return to clean any unsatisfactory areas. If we are closed, you can leave a time-stamped message at (512) 647-2068 or firstname.lastname@example.org and your 24-Hour Warranty will be honored.
Please note that a "re-do" service must be scheduled to occur within 2-days of your initial service.