Best Move Out Cleaning Services in Austin TX
Moving out? Staging? Selling? Leave the dirty work to us!
We Make Moving Easier for Austin Residents!
(Also serving Leander, Cedar Park, Jonestown, Lago Vista, Liberty Hill, Georgetown, Pflugerville, Round Rock and surrounding areas.)
Moving is hard. In fact, it's one of the most stressful event in one's life.
Boardwalk Cleaning Co., located in Austin TX, is here to make your move a whole lot easier by taking the chore of cleaning the old place or the new home for you.
If you're moving out of an apartment or a rental, don't sweat the cleaning and getting your deposit back. Our apartment move out cleaning technicians are specially trained to get your rental back in order so you're much more likely to get that security deposit back in your pocket.
Selling your home? Our company will come in and get your Austin area vacant home looking its' absolute best. We'll clean surfaces and make sure the bathrooms, kitchen, floors and woodwork sparkle and shine! A clean home sells faster and often brings a better price. Give us a call and we'll help you get your home ready for sale.
If you're moving into a new place, let Boardwalk get your new space clean and sanitized prior to move in. We'll make sure all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and most importantly, sanitized. All surfaces that you or your family touch will be cleaned using a hospital-grade disinfectant that is approved to kills covid-19 viruses (as well as many others).
Our Austin Move In Cleaning Service pros will get everything expertly cleaned and ready for new occupants. We'll even wipe out all the cabinets and drawers and hand wash all the baseboards.
Our Move Out Cleaning Service Includes
- Sweep, vacuum and/or mop all flooring
- Wash window sills and window ledges
- Remove cobwebs
- Toilets, sinks, counters, tubs, and showers are thoroughly wiped down, cleaned and disinfected
- Mirrors, fixtures, and chrome are dusted, cleaned and shined
- Kitchen surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
- Refrigerator (empty) is cleaned inside and out
- Range and stovetop is wiped down and disinfected
- Oven is cleaned inside and out
- Microwave is cleaned inside and out
- Pantry and all cabinetry (all rooms) is cleaned inside and out
- Shelving is dusted and wiped down.
- Any remaining trash is removed
- Light fixtures are cleaned (fixtures are washed in place & not removed)
- Ceiling fans are hand wiped (if reachable)
- Light switch plates are cleaned and disinfected
- Doors, cabinet fronts, door frames, trim and chair rails are all hand wiped and disinfected
- Baseboards are hand wiped and we will vacuum along the edges of the carpet
- Blinds, shutters and A/C vents are vacuumed
- Ashes are scooped out of the fireplace (optional)
- Entry to your home is swept
Frequently Asked Questions About
Our Move Out Cleaning Services
Yes, a move in/out cleaning is for vacant houses. We are always willing to work around a few items that may still be in the home. Just let the office know so we can let our technicians know.
The big difference is what we focus on. In a furnished house, dusting of furniture, wall art and knick-knacks is important. In a vacant home, our focus is on cleaning and sanitizing surfaces and floors. Only in a move cleaning do we clean inside cabinets and drawers.
We suggest scheduling as far in advance as possible once your move date has been confirmed.